The annual County Executive Awards Luncheon was held recently at the Country Inn.
The keynote speaker was Gale E. Kloppa, CEO of Wisconsin Energy Corp.
County Executive Dan Vrakas presented the following awards: DUECO Inc., Business of the Year; Safe Babies Healthy Families, Large Nonprofit of the Year; Literacy Council of Greater Waukesha Inc., Small Nonprofit of the Year; and city of New Berlin, Government Agency of the Year.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797.
- Pewaukee chamber goes Hollywood
- A maddening crowd
- Interfaith Senior Programs helping people age with dignity
- Oconomowoc Woman's Club Ladies' Night Out
- Wine & Whiskers
- Safe Babies Healthy Families Sweetheart Fashion Show
- Blessings in a Backpack
- Celebrating Wall of Fame
- Delafield Chamber of Commerce Pink Tie Gala
- A celebration of support for The Women's Center
- Elmbrook Education Association Ladies Night Out
- The 14th annual Hope Center Thanksgiving Dinner
- Interfaith Caregiving Network fish fry
- Close to Home: Boy Scouts of America Starlight Serenade
- Oconomowoc Woman's Club luncheon
- When wine equals water
- The power of women
- Caring for those in need
- I Back Jack Foundation
- 'Margaritaville' benefits free clinic