More than $21,000 in jewelry was taken from a home in the 3600 block of Muirwood Drive on Sept. 28, it was reported to city of Brookfield police.
According to the police report, the burglary happened between 11:15 a.m. and 2:15 p.m. Sept. 28. The intruder pried open a rear casement window to get into the home after an attempt to pry open a rear patio door failed.
The case remains under investigation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls Village Board Approves TIF No. 12
- Mixed opinions: Elmbrook School District tables proposed legislative priorities
- Brookfield project would call for city outlay of up to $2.6 million
- Business Spotlight: Brookfield's Game Universe West lets you match wits face to face
- Car as a canvas: Artists paint car for Hidden River Art Festival in Brookfield
- Business Notes: Sept. 18
- On the Move: Sept. 11
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Sept. 11
- Elmbrook School District sees increase in residential students, enrollment
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Sept. 11