Blaze Pizza, a fast-casual build-your-own artisan pizza restaurant, announced plans to open a location in Brookfield this fall.
In a press release, Walch Hospitality Group, LLC said it signed a lease for a new 2,650-square-foot location at The Brownstones, 17500 W. Bluemound Road.
The Brookfield restaurant will be the first in the area and is part of a plan to bring six locations to Milwaukee and Madison by 2015.
Pizzas are made from scratch in front of the customer using an assembly line format and are ready in two minutes.
Blaze Pizza's menu also features signature salads, fresh lemonades, craft beer and wine and house-made S'more Pies, and also offers gluten-free dough and vegan cheese.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Grab a Bite: Elm Grove's Le Cakery more than just pastries
- Ask NOW: When do the street lights go on?
- Brookfield Central students raise money, awareness for peer with brain cancer
- Brookfield Square plans emphasize light, outside entrances
- On the Move: Dec. 12
- Brookfield firefighters reunite with baby born at Goerke's Corners Park & Ride
- Former Brass owner reminisces in new book
- Anti-aging spa coming to Elm Grove in January
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Sensenbrenner tells Brookfield Republicans flag should not have been lowered for Mandela