Blaze Pizza, a fast-casual build-your-own artisan pizza restaurant, announced plans to open a location in Brookfield this fall.
In a press release, Walch Hospitality Group, LLC said it signed a lease for a new 2,650-square-foot location at The Brownstones, 17500 W. Bluemound Road.
The Brookfield restaurant will be the first in the area and is part of a plan to bring six locations to Milwaukee and Madison by 2015.
Pizzas are made from scratch in front of the customer using an assembly line format and are ready in two minutes.
Blaze Pizza's menu also features signature salads, fresh lemonades, craft beer and wine and house-made S'more Pies, and also offers gluten-free dough and vegan cheese.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Nov. 27
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ask Now: Are there any plans for the Old Toll Road Village site in Brookfield?
- Town of Brookfield officials remain confident despite slow pace on The Corners
- Brookfield man nears end of quest to run a marathon in every state
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook fundraiser initiative connects local businesses with area schools
- Brookfield water utility lead operator wins award with invention
- Elmbrook Education Foundation's annual Ladies Night fundraiser to help meet $100K goal
- Brookfield Church donates, packages over 1,000 Thanksgiving meals