Blaze Pizza, a fast-casual build-your-own artisan pizza restaurant, announced plans to open a location in Brookfield this fall.
In a press release, Walch Hospitality Group, LLC said it signed a lease for a new 2,650-square-foot location at The Brownstones, 17500 W. Bluemound Road.
The Brookfield restaurant will be the first in the area and is part of a plan to bring six locations to Milwaukee and Madison by 2015.
Pizzas are made from scratch in front of the customer using an assembly line format and are ready in two minutes.
Blaze Pizza's menu also features signature salads, fresh lemonades, craft beer and wine and house-made S'more Pies, and also offers gluten-free dough and vegan cheese.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield East students spend four days out in the wilderness for 'Trees For Tomorrow' workshop
- Fairview South's Silent Auction and Craft Fair to raise funds for wheelchair-accessible van
- Brookfield, Elm Grove governments give more to senior taxi service
- Brookfield Library Recommendations: Nov. 20
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Nov. 20
- In Brief: Swanson scouts begin toy drive for Children's Hospital
- Ask Now: What's happening in Brookfield at I-94 and Moorland?
- Irgens opens TIF talks in Brookfield, gets approval on other steps
- Brookfield delays financial assistance decision as Aldermen request more information
- Brookfield's 2015 budget unanimously approved