Blaze Pizza, a fast-casual build-your-own artisan pizza restaurant, announced plans to open a location in Brookfield this fall.
In a press release, Walch Hospitality Group, LLC said it signed a lease for a new 2,650-square-foot location at The Brownstones, 17500 W. Bluemound Road.
The Brookfield restaurant will be the first in the area and is part of a plan to bring six locations to Milwaukee and Madison by 2015.
Pizzas are made from scratch in front of the customer using an assembly line format and are ready in two minutes.
Blaze Pizza's menu also features signature salads, fresh lemonades, craft beer and wine and house-made S'more Pies, and also offers gluten-free dough and vegan cheese.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: July 31, 2014 issue
- Brookfield National Night Out unites community against crime
- Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts receives $50,000 grant
- Spirited duo brings entertainment, inspiration to Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 31
- Upcoming meetings: July 31
- Village heeds objections to trash change
- Ask Now: What's going on with Plaza 173?
- Elm Grove man imparts financial knowledge to youth