Blaze Pizza, a fast-casual build-your-own artisan pizza restaurant, announced plans to open a location in Brookfield this fall.
In a press release, Walch Hospitality Group, LLC said it signed a lease for a new 2,650-square-foot location at The Brownstones, 17500 W. Bluemound Road.
The Brookfield restaurant will be the first in the area and is part of a plan to bring six locations to Milwaukee and Madison by 2015.
Pizzas are made from scratch in front of the customer using an assembly line format and are ready in two minutes.
Blaze Pizza's menu also features signature salads, fresh lemonades, craft beer and wine and house-made S'more Pies, and also offers gluten-free dough and vegan cheese.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Mary's Visitation Parish to host relics of St. Maria Goretti, the Patroness of Mercy
- Brookfield mosque, Jewish congregation forge a friendship
- Car repair center's planned move-in has condo owners concerned about noise (1)
- Discount brand name store Ross Dress for Less to open in Brookfield Saturday (2)
- Television personality Giuliana Rancic making appearance in Brookfield
- Chicago restaurant Portillo's to bring first Wisconsin location to Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Oct. 8
- Bus shelter advertising approved by Brookfield aldermen
- Ask Now: Wisconsin Ave. extension still in the works?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 1