Paragon Hotel Corporation, a hotel management company in Phoenix, Arizona, has named Brookfield Suites Hotel & Convention Center as the recipient of its 2013 Service Excellence Award. The award recognizes Brookfield Suites Hotel for their expanded efforts to improve the client experience and is measured through the customer service scores for the Paragon Hotel Corporation's entire company portfolio.
"I'm proud of the work Brookfield Suites is doing to improve customer service," said Dave Kingston, senior vice president and director of operations for Paragon Hotel Corporation. "The staff has all bonded together to ensure we keep our current clients happy and keep them coming back."
"We have been listening to our clients, and we recently expanded the hours of nightly hosted Manager's Reception," Brookfield Suites general manager Kirk Drusch said. "We have heard great feedback from our corporate clients especially. They recognize that this is a unique offering for this area, and they have really appreciated that we observed their busy schedules and wanted to accommodate them."
The Hotel's Manager's Reception was recently extended from 5:30-9:30 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, which are the busiest nights for corporate clients at the hotel. The reception remains from 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
The 2013 Service Excellence Award reflects client feedback through comment cards filled out after each visit as well as "secret shopper" phone calls and visits conducted at the hotel. The award will be presented to the hotel during Paragon Hotel Corporation's quarterly site visit in May.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elm Grove Police and Fire Departments respond to house fire
- Are you affected by the Milwaukee bus strike? Brookfield Now wants to hear from Gold Line commuters
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- In Brief: Tour le Jardin is coming July 18
- Brookfield water main break causes closure of Lilly Road
- Town of Brookfield denies two sign requests (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 2
- Five things to know about trains in Brookfield (1)
- Town of Brookfield once again considers Poplar Creek proposal
- Ask Now: Fewer meetings? Same pay?