The Oconomowoc Woman's Club sponsors an annual fundraiser that grows in popularity each year.
Ladies' Night Out features a buffet and the opportunity to shop for jewelry, makeup, clothing and handmade items not often seen for sale. Proceeds of the event go to the charity ABCD: After Breast Cancer Diagnosis, which was started by the late Melodie Wilson, a news commentator on TMJ4 who was a breast cancer victim.
Marilyn Hogan and Barbara Baker co-chaired this year's event.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pewaukee chamber goes Hollywood
- A maddening crowd
- Interfaith Senior Programs helping people age with dignity
- Wine & Whiskers
- Safe Babies Healthy Families Sweetheart Fashion Show
- Blessings in a Backpack
- Celebrating Wall of Fame
- Delafield Chamber of Commerce Pink Tie Gala
- A celebration of support for The Women's Center
- Elmbrook Education Association Ladies Night Out
- The 14th annual Hope Center Thanksgiving Dinner
- Interfaith Caregiving Network fish fry
- Close to Home: Boy Scouts of America Starlight Serenade
- Oconomowoc Woman's Club luncheon
- When wine equals water
- The power of women
- Caring for those in need
- I Back Jack Foundation
- 'Margaritaville' benefits free clinic
- Celebration of Literacy