More than $23,000 in jewelry was reported stolen from a village of Elm Grove home, according to an Elm Grove police report.
Also in the report:
A homeowner reported on Oct. 6 that a gold and diamond engagement-wedding ring set valued at $18,000 and a heart-shaped emerald pendant valued at $2,300 had been taken from the home.
The pieces were last seen on a bar in the home in the end of July or beginning of August.
Since that time, people hired to clean the property and adult children of the homeowner's acquaintances have been inside the home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield East students spend four days out in the wilderness for 'Trees For Tomorrow' workshop
- Fairview South's Silent Auction and Craft Fair to raise funds for wheelchair-accessible van
- Brookfield, Elm Grove governments give more to senior taxi service
- Brookfield Library Recommendations: Nov. 20
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Nov. 20
- In Brief: Swanson scouts begin toy drive for Children's Hospital
- Ask Now: What's happening in Brookfield at I-94 and Moorland?
- Irgens opens TIF talks in Brookfield, gets approval on other steps
- Brookfield delays financial assistance decision as Aldermen request more information
- Brookfield's 2015 budget unanimously approved