More than $23,000 in jewelry was reported stolen from a village of Elm Grove home, according to an Elm Grove police report.
Also in the report:
A homeowner reported on Oct. 6 that a gold and diamond engagement-wedding ring set valued at $18,000 and a heart-shaped emerald pendant valued at $2,300 had been taken from the home.
The pieces were last seen on a bar in the home in the end of July or beginning of August.
Since that time, people hired to clean the property and adult children of the homeowner's acquaintances have been inside the home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City annexes Safro dealership from town
- Salon makeover gives nod to building's history
- Roundabout moves forward at Brookfield, North
- Resident calls for bike signage in village
- Ask NOW: Reader concerned about wooden path on Brookfield Road
- Police Report: April 15
- Karate American encourages healthy body, mind
- Local seniors find friendship, romance through music
- Brookfield East teens build Honda 350 from salvaged motorcycle parts
- Police: Girl, 10, says she was coerced into sending naked photos of herself to stranger