More than $23,000 in jewelry was reported stolen from a village of Elm Grove home, according to an Elm Grove police report.
Also in the report:
A homeowner reported on Oct. 6 that a gold and diamond engagement-wedding ring set valued at $18,000 and a heart-shaped emerald pendant valued at $2,300 had been taken from the home.
The pieces were last seen on a bar in the home in the end of July or beginning of August.
Since that time, people hired to clean the property and adult children of the homeowner's acquaintances have been inside the home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook Education Foundation releases early details of annual Ladies' Night
- Capitol water tower getting a makeover
- Architectural designs of The Corners receives town nod
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 23
- Car and motorcycle show returns to Elm Grove
- Elmbrook students, grades 4 to 10, will receive Chromebooks next school year (5)
- Brookfield rejects West Allis regarding 124th Street extension (1)
- Irgens gets Corridor signs as requested following concession
- Brookfield approves rezoning for quarry apartment project (4)
- Ask Now: Does the city police department collect prescription drugs?