More than $23,000 in jewelry was reported stolen from a village of Elm Grove home, according to an Elm Grove police report.
Also in the report:
A homeowner reported on Oct. 6 that a gold and diamond engagement-wedding ring set valued at $18,000 and a heart-shaped emerald pendant valued at $2,300 had been taken from the home.
The pieces were last seen on a bar in the home in the end of July or beginning of August.
Since that time, people hired to clean the property and adult children of the homeowner's acquaintances have been inside the home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Mary's Visitation Parish to host relics of St. Maria Goretti, the Patroness of Mercy
- Brookfield mosque, Jewish congregation forge a friendship (1)
- Car repair center's planned move-in has condo owners concerned about noise (1)
- Discount brand name store Ross Dress for Less to open in Brookfield Saturday (2)
- Television personality Giuliana Rancic making appearance in Brookfield
- Chicago restaurant Portillo's to bring first Wisconsin location to Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Oct. 8
- Bus shelter advertising approved by Brookfield aldermen
- Ask Now: Wisconsin Ave. extension still in the works?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 1