More than $23,000 in jewelry was reported stolen from a village of Elm Grove home, according to an Elm Grove police report.
Also in the report:
A homeowner reported on Oct. 6 that a gold and diamond engagement-wedding ring set valued at $18,000 and a heart-shaped emerald pendant valued at $2,300 had been taken from the home.
The pieces were last seen on a bar in the home in the end of July or beginning of August.
Since that time, people hired to clean the property and adult children of the homeowner's acquaintances have been inside the home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: Why the bends in Pilgrim Road?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: April 23
- In Brief: April 23
- New Brookfield water main set for Hidden Hills
- Imagination runs wild in Brookfield East's spring play, 'Twelfth Night'
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 23
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: April 23
- Brookfield police warn of scams, warm weather crime
- Brookfield couple charged in child neglect case pleads not guilty
- Brookfield council postpones decision on bus shelters