More than $23,000 in jewelry was reported stolen from a village of Elm Grove home, according to an Elm Grove police report.
Also in the report:
A homeowner reported on Oct. 6 that a gold and diamond engagement-wedding ring set valued at $18,000 and a heart-shaped emerald pendant valued at $2,300 had been taken from the home.
The pieces were last seen on a bar in the home in the end of July or beginning of August.
Since that time, people hired to clean the property and adult children of the homeowner's acquaintances have been inside the home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: March 6
- You asked, mayoral hopefuls answered
- Ballet school helps students move with grace, confidence
- Ask NOW: Who were the Ebles and what did they want for their land?
- Starbucks looks to replace Burger King in Town of Brookfield
- News & Notes: March 4
- Mayoral candidates ramping up campaigns
- Sensenbrenner talks Republican strategy at Brookfield gathering
- Burleigh receives inspirational, disabled speaker
- In Our Schools: March 6