More than $23,000 in jewelry was reported stolen from a village of Elm Grove home, according to an Elm Grove police report.
Also in the report:
A homeowner reported on Oct. 6 that a gold and diamond engagement-wedding ring set valued at $18,000 and a heart-shaped emerald pendant valued at $2,300 had been taken from the home.
The pieces were last seen on a bar in the home in the end of July or beginning of August.
Since that time, people hired to clean the property and adult children of the homeowner's acquaintances have been inside the home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police pursuing suspect in shots fired incident
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands
- Ask Now: Is the roundabout at Brookfield Road and North Avenue working as it should?
- The Corridor project in Brookfield criticized for height, density and its name
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Oct. 23
- Brookfield Library celebrates fall
- City recognized for financial reporting
- Brookfield church organizes packing event to send 96,000 meals to Ebola patients in Liberia
- Elm Grove man takes reins of Wisconsin Philharmonic