City of Brookfield police are asking the public's help in locating a missing endangered person.
According to the alert, Amber P. Hammond, 26, has a mild form of autism and functions with the mentality of a 6-year-old.
She was last seen by a neighbor at 10:30 a.m. walking with a wheel-equipped suitcase near Calhoun Road and Capital Drive.
She is described as white, 5 feet 8 inches tall, 230 pounds, with black hair, and was wearing a royal blue fleece jacket, blue jeans and a white hat.
Police are asking that anyone who sees anyone fitting this description to contact the City of Brookfield Police Department at (262) 787-3702.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Construction starts on Brookfield Square expansion
- Wisconsin's Attorney General Brad Schimel reflects on first months in new office
- Elmbrook School District faces $1 million reduction in funding under Gov. Scott Walker's budget (6)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 26
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Feb. 26
- North side Brookfield residents continue to battle flooding
- Ask Now: Any plans for Brookfield's former Venice Club?
- On the Move: Feb. 26
- Education Notes: Feb. 29
- Elmbrook Parent Network to address appropriate social media use in panel discussion