City of Brookfield police are asking the public's help in locating a missing endangered person.
According to the alert, Amber P. Hammond, 26, has a mild form of autism and functions with the mentality of a 6-year-old.
She was last seen by a neighbor at 10:30 a.m. walking with a wheel-equipped suitcase near Calhoun Road and Capital Drive.
She is described as white, 5 feet 8 inches tall, 230 pounds, with black hair, and was wearing a royal blue fleece jacket, blue jeans and a white hat.
Police are asking that anyone who sees anyone fitting this description to contact the City of Brookfield Police Department at (262) 787-3702.
- Brookfield East choir to perform with Foreigner at Waukesha County Fair
- Resources available to Waukesha County residents during extreme heat
- Wisconsin Athletic Club nearing town of Brookfield opening
- Elm Grove setting up for second Great Campout
- Brookfield officials happy to see Biloba expansion (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News IQ: July 21
- Elm Grove Ask Now: Palmer's plans?
- In Brief: Local legislators unchallenged, county clerk faces contest
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 21
- Brookfield jewelry store hit by burglars