City of Brookfield police are asking the public's help in locating a missing endangered person.
According to the alert, Amber P. Hammond, 26, has a mild form of autism and functions with the mentality of a 6-year-old.
She was last seen by a neighbor at 10:30 a.m. walking with a wheel-equipped suitcase near Calhoun Road and Capital Drive.
She is described as white, 5 feet 8 inches tall, 230 pounds, with black hair, and was wearing a royal blue fleece jacket, blue jeans and a white hat.
Police are asking that anyone who sees anyone fitting this description to contact the City of Brookfield Police Department at (262) 787-3702.
- Brookfield gears up for July 4 events
- Elmbrook names Sobocinski as new assistant superintendent for business services
- Brookfield Central student charged for bomb scare
- New Starbucks to anchor retail building at Sendik's Towne Centre in Brookfield (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 23
- Brookfield aldermen OK Artisan apartments, public funding (8)
- Brookfield council reaffirms committee's denial of TIF referendum referral (2)
- Trainer allegedly sexually assaulted client at town of Brookfield fitness center
- Ask Now: City's rummage sale rules?
- In brief: RR crossing closed (9)