Aveda, national manufacturer and distributor of cosmetic products, has partnered with Milwaukee-based Neroli Salon and Spa to open the Aveda Experience Center retail store in Brookfield Square Mall.
The 1,500 square-foot store, located near the main entrance of the mall, opened on Black Friday. Plans for a formal grand opening are in the works.
The new Aveda Experience Center offers a series of "rituals of renewal" designed to relax and rejuvenate, including a hand and shoulder ritual used to relieve stress.
Complimentary tea and skin and hair consultations are also offered.
"Experience Centers are oases of stress relief where guests can relax with a moment of wellness, experience Aveda products and receive referrals to full-service salons and spas in their neighborhood," said Catherine Culotta, Vice President of retail for Aveda.
Headquartered in Minnesota, Aveda maintains a variety of partnerships with salons and spas that use their products, including Neroli Salon and Spa.
Neroli Salon and Spa exclusively uses Aveda products and has four locations in the Milwaukee area, including one at Sendik's Towne Centre on Brookfield Road.
"When presented with the opportunity to partner with Aveda on this project we knew it was the right time to continue growing our business in Milwaukee," said Susan Haise, owner of Neroli Salon and Spa.
Aveda says its cosmetics are eco-friendly: skin and hair care products are made from pure flower and plant essences.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 2
- Brookfield and Elm Grove In Our Schools: April 2
- Business Spotlight: Sensible Gurus of Brookfield understands that peace of mind is knowing your tech
- Thinking outside the boxes: Elmbrook's Pilgrim Park students build Rube Goldberg machines from household items
- Ask Now: Elm Grove meetings online?
- High-end men's salon coming to Elm Grove
- Milwaukee-area teens aim to continue fight against teen suicide
- Elmbrook promotes Pilgrim Park Middle School's Mike Sereno and Mark Peperkorn
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: March 26