Aveda Experience Center opens in Brookfield Square Mall
Minnesota company partnering with local spa to open center
Aveda, national manufacturer and distributor of cosmetic products, has partnered with Milwaukee-based Neroli Salon and Spa to open the Aveda Experience Center retail store in Brookfield Square Mall.
The 1,500 square-foot store, located near the main entrance of the mall, opened on Black Friday. Plans for a formal grand opening are in the works.
The new Aveda Experience Center offers a series of "rituals of renewal" designed to relax and rejuvenate, including a hand and shoulder ritual used to relieve stress.
Complimentary tea and skin and hair consultations are also offered.
"Aveda Experience Center retail stores embody our high-touch service philosophy," said Catherine Culotta, Vice President of retail for Aveda. "Experience Centers are oases of stress relief where guests can relax with a moment of wellness, experience Aveda products and receive referrals to full-service salons and spas in their neighborhood."
Headquartered in Minnesota, Aveda maintains a variety of partnerships with salons and spas that use their products, including Neroli Salon and Spa.
Neroli Salon and Spa exclusively uses Aveda products and has four locations in the Milwaukee area, including one at Sendik's Towne Centre on Brookfield Road.
"When presented with the opportunity to partner with Aveda on this project we knew it was the right time to continue growing our business in Milwaukee," said Susan Haise, owner of Neroli Salon and Spa.
Aveda says its cosmetics are eco-friendly: skin and hair care products are made from pure flower and plant essences.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Writing contest authors see hope and despair in imagining 'the last person on Earth'
- Author of book featuring Brookfield, Elm Grove police stories to host signing at Brookfield Square
- Brookfield man okay in Nepal according to email sent to parents
- Joint Review Board approves tax incremental district
- Joint Review Board to rule on Irgens' financial aid
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: April 30
- Ask Now: Why the bends in Pilgrim Road?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: April 23
- In Brief: April 23
- New Brookfield water main set for Hidden Hills