Interfaith Caregiving Network is a consortium of Waukesha County congregations that focus on helping seniors, adults with disabilities and public school children. Recently it held its annual fish fry to raise money for the group's work. The committee that worked on the event comprised Jennifer Johnson, Cindy Bong, Marianna Ehrenberg, Terri Bill-Johnson, Dwayne Butler, Jane Walker, Mary Wedor, Sherri Stigler, Tom Genetti and Kathy Gale, executive director of Interfaith.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797, or send an email to email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- County exec presents awards
- Pewaukee chamber goes Hollywood
- A maddening crowd
- Interfaith Senior Programs helping people age with dignity
- Oconomowoc Woman's Club Ladies' Night Out
- Wine & Whiskers
- Safe Babies Healthy Families Sweetheart Fashion Show
- Blessings in a Backpack
- Celebrating Wall of Fame
- Delafield Chamber of Commerce Pink Tie Gala
- A celebration of support for The Women's Center
- Elmbrook Education Association Ladies Night Out
- The 14th annual Hope Center Thanksgiving Dinner
- Close to Home: Boy Scouts of America Starlight Serenade
- Oconomowoc Woman's Club luncheon
- When wine equals water
- The power of women
- Caring for those in need
- I Back Jack Foundation
- 'Margaritaville' benefits free clinic