Green Bay Packers linebacker A.J. Hawk will sign autographs at the grand opening celebration of ATI Physical Therapy in Brookfield, located at 17500 W. Bluemound Road, Suite B, Dec. 11.
The celebration will kick off with a broadcast of ESPN Radio's Homer and Thunder show live from the clinic from 2:30 to 5 p.m. A.J. Hawk will be available for autographs from 4:30 to 6 p.m.
ATI, the Official Physical Therapy Provider of the Milwaukee Bucks and Brewers, is a provider of physical therapy and sports medicine services. ATI has 16 locations in Southeastern Wisconsin and more than 200 locations nationwide.
- Video: STEM Shuttle lands at St. Mary's in Elm Grove
- Green Bay Packers' Mason Crosby to visit Brookfield Square in support of breast cancer research
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 28
- City of Brookfield on fast pace toward reaching consultant's apartment projection (14)
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of May 2
- Ask Now: Freeway interchange at Calhoun?
- Elm Grove to establish citizen committee for Reinder's redevelopment proposal
- Two Brookfield Lutheran churches join together to form combined congregation (5)
- Brookfield-Elm Grove In Our Schools: April 28
- Business Spotlight: When things aren't working right, hormone therapy may be called for