The American Cancer Society held its annual Christmas Fantasy House tour recently. Jeff and Connie Horwath opened their Brookfield home to benefit the charity. Since the Christmas Fantasy House program began almost 20 years ago, close to $2 million has been raised by the tours. Along with many volunteers, three women chaired the hard-working committee: Gail Johnson, Mary Wunderlich and Fran Hennig.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797, or send an email to email@example.com.
- Brookfield East choir to perform with Foreigner at Waukesha County Fair
- Resources available to Waukesha County residents during extreme heat
- Wisconsin Athletic Club nearing town of Brookfield opening
- Elm Grove setting up for second Great Campout
- Brookfield officials happy to see Biloba expansion (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News IQ: July 21
- Elm Grove Ask Now: Palmer's plans?
- In Brief: Local legislators unchallenged, county clerk faces contest
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 21
- Brookfield jewelry store hit by burglars