Incumbent Dan Sutton has defeated challenger Richard Steinberg in the race for Brookfield's 1st Aldermanic District.
According to unofficial results tonight, Sutton won 949 votes and Steinberg 528.
Results remain unofficial until the board of canvassars meets tomorrow.
- Elm Grove Village Market Night to debut in June
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: May 26
- In Brief: Brookfield Sport Authority closing along with the rest of the chain
- Brookfield Ask Now: How does the city attack garlic mustard weed? (1)
- Cultural center for women moving to Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove go all out for Memorial Day
- Milwaukee Tool opts for a more high-tech look in its expansion
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: March 26
- Brookfield and Elm Grove In Our Schools: May 26
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News IQ: May 26