"Islam isn't in America to be the equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth." - 1998 speech to Muslims in California by Omar Ahmad, co-founder of the Council on American Islamic Relations
While the Koran (Qur'an), Islam's holiest book, gives three reasons why Muslims are encouraged to lie, we can be sure that Omar Ahmad is not lying in the above statement, by judging the behavior of the Muslims in countries where they have been allowed to dominate.
Regarding the Muslim mosque being considered for Brookfield, it is a horrible idea for many reasons:
1. Where mosques exist in other U.S. cities, they are routinely used as facilities in which to train their members in terrorist activities.
2. Where Muslims dominate the population, they impose Sharia Law, totally opposed to our Constitutional form of government.
3. Even though Mayor Steven Ponto, as accomplished as he is, has stated on TV that Brookfield has been working with the Muslim community for three years now, he may not really understand (as most U.S. residents do not), the real facts and motives behind the Muslim faith. (Re-read opening statement). For documentation on this information, go to TheStraightWay.org, Usama Dakdok's website. He is an Islamic expert, born and raised in a Muslim country (Egypt), and has translated the Koran without distortion or "political correctness."
4. The Muslims are supposed to lie to any "infidel" (non-Muslim) for any reason, until they have enough momentum to dominate a population, which is their goal. So, when they maintain they are basically a "peaceful religion," Usama, and commonsense, caution us to not believe them. Remember late President Ronald Reagan's words when dealing with sworn enemies, "Trust but verify?" We would be wise to not trust those who would kill us.
5. Remember that the true followers of Mohammed demand that the infidels either convert to Islam or are killed. (Beheading is the method of choice: It was Mohammed's favorite!)
In addition to the extra taxes and fees we Brookfield residents will undoubtedly need to pay, we say nix to the mosque here in the bosom of Brookfield.
For further information, listen to WVCY Radio 107.7 FM at 12.30 p.m. weekdays to hear Daktok explain the issues from the Koran.
Nancy Jo Baratti
Editor's note: A news report in a San Francisco-area publication attributed the quote in this letter to Omar Ahmad, who denied having made the statement. The news reporter stood by her article.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point-Bayside School Board president stepping down
- Elmbrook School District likely to cut 25-30 positions
- Brookfield mother, daughter create worldwide fundraiser to help Boston Marathon victims
- Police report: May 21
- Despite Elm Grove residents' concerns, Juneau Pathway approved Monday
- Loaded handgun taken from unlocked car in Brookfield
- Ask NOW: When will the Capitol Drive construction be over?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove police join national Click It or Ticket campaign
- Pilgrim Park students' rocket takes first at regional competition