A burglar showed up early to a Packers party at a neighborhood clubhouse and helped himself to beer and candy, according to city of Brookfield police.
Officers were called to the Wexford Downs Clubhouse, 17798 Nassau Drive, just before noon on Sunday for a reported burglary.
According to a police report:
An intruder entered the clubhouse and helped themselves to a bottle of beer and candy that had been arranged on tables for guests who were going to watch the Packers game there.
Entry may have been gained through an unlocked sliding door between about 2 p.m. Dec. 16 and the time of the call.
Nothing else appeared disturbed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village of Brookfield proposal draws out divergent opinions, pro and con, at hearing
- Brookfield Christian's Ryan Dekker named Teacher of the Year by local radio station
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100?
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16
- Council: Smaller setback is enough for City Lights
- Brookfield council sends well head amendment back to committee
- Elmbrook Rotary Club looking for more teams for annual Spikes for Tykes fundraiser
- Officials concerned over amount of retail on Bluemound (3)
- Brookfield criticizes state Hotel and Lodging Association proposal
- Brookfield chicken amendment moves on