A 16-year-old Milwaukee boy has been arrested for burglarizing Milwaukee Electric and Tool, 12905 W. Lisbon Road, according to city of Brookfield police.
According to the police report:
Police were called to Milwaukee Electric and Tool at 7:48 a.m. Sept. 12 because a window on the east side of the building had been smashed and items from inside taken.
Scrap wire and five power tools were taken. Loss is estimated at more than $3,400.
The 16-year-old boy was arrested after Brookfield police learned that Wauwatosa police identified numerous people in a vehicle full of scrap copper wire Sept. 12.
Investigation into the case continues.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook promotes Pilgrim Park Middle School's Mike Sereno and Mark Peperkorn
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: March 26
- Brookfield may alter zoning to make city more welcoming to health clubs
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: March 19
- Elm Grove establishes committee to explore fiber internet
- Elm Grove church irks residents with cell tower proposal
- Marcus looking into exiting Corners project
- Brookfield man charged with knife attack on mother, sister
- Brookfield girl may have been locked in basement by parents