A 16-year-old Milwaukee boy has been arrested for burglarizing Milwaukee Electric and Tool, 12905 W. Lisbon Road, according to city of Brookfield police.
According to the police report:
Police were called to Milwaukee Electric and Tool at 7:48 a.m. Sept. 12 because a window on the east side of the building had been smashed and items from inside taken.
Scrap wire and five power tools were taken. Loss is estimated at more than $3,400.
The 16-year-old boy was arrested after Brookfield police learned that Wauwatosa police identified numerous people in a vehicle full of scrap copper wire Sept. 12.
Investigation into the case continues.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Joint Review Board approves tax incremental district
- Joint Review Board to rule on Irgens' financial aid
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: April 30
- Ask Now: Why the bends in Pilgrim Road?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: April 23
- In Brief: April 23
- New Brookfield water main set for Hidden Hills
- Imagination runs wild in Brookfield East's spring play, 'Twelfth Night'
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 23
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: April 23