A 16-year-old Milwaukee boy has been arrested for burglarizing Milwaukee Electric and Tool, 12905 W. Lisbon Road, according to city of Brookfield police.
According to the police report:
Police were called to Milwaukee Electric and Tool at 7:48 a.m. Sept. 12 because a window on the east side of the building had been smashed and items from inside taken.
Scrap wire and five power tools were taken. Loss is estimated at more than $3,400.
The 16-year-old boy was arrested after Brookfield police learned that Wauwatosa police identified numerous people in a vehicle full of scrap copper wire Sept. 12.
Investigation into the case continues.
- Green Bay Packers' Mason Crosby to visit Brookfield Square in support of breast cancer research
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 28
- City of Brookfield on fast pace toward reaching consultant's apartment projection (14)
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of May 2
- Ask Now: Freeway interchange at Calhoun?
- Elm Grove to establish citizen committee for Reinder's redevelopment proposal
- Two Brookfield Lutheran churches join together to form combined congregation (5)
- Brookfield-Elm Grove In Our Schools: April 28
- Business Spotlight: When things aren't working right, hormone therapy may be called for
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of April 25