A 16-year-old Milwaukee boy has been arrested for burglarizing Milwaukee Electric and Tool, 12905 W. Lisbon Road, according to city of Brookfield police.
According to the police report:
Police were called to Milwaukee Electric and Tool at 7:48 a.m. Sept. 12 because a window on the east side of the building had been smashed and items from inside taken.
Scrap wire and five power tools were taken. Loss is estimated at more than $3,400.
The 16-year-old boy was arrested after Brookfield police learned that Wauwatosa police identified numerous people in a vehicle full of scrap copper wire Sept. 12.
Investigation into the case continues.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Notes: March 3
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News & Notes: March 5
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: March 5
- Ask Now: Is Brookfield's population really that old?
- Brookfield mosque invites public for open house
- Brookfield brewery to host St. Patty's Day Party
- Approval easier for fences now in Elm Grove
- Tap dancing in high school? 'Anything Goes' in Brookfield Academy's spring musical
- New downtown apartment complex part of plan to save Waukesha County Museum
- OSHA says drill rig involved in construction worker's death