Officers were forced to moderate a fight between two pizza delivery drivers after one of them reported the other had brandished a knife, according to a city of Brookfield police report.
Also from the report:
The two men began to argue over their delivery routes inside Domino's, 17305 W. Capitol Drive, just after 7 p.m. Friday.
When they took the argument outside the business, one of the men reported the other may have brought a knife outside with him.
When officers were called, the alleged victim said he wasn't sure if the other man had a knife and only saw him holding something with a blue handle.
Neither of the men wished to press charges, and one of the delivery drivers was sent home for the night.
The manager was told to "do her job" and not schedule the men at the same time - or to fire one of them - if they were unable to get along.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gumina industrial development site prep nears completion
- Elmbrook Education Foundation releases early details of annual Ladies' Night
- Capitol water tower getting a makeover
- Architectural designs of The Corners receives town nod
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 23
- Car and motorcycle show returns to Elm Grove
- Elmbrook students, grades 4 to 10, will receive Chromebooks next school year (5)
- Brookfield rejects West Allis regarding 124th Street extension (1)
- Irgens gets Corridor signs as requested following concession
- Brookfield approves rezoning for quarry apartment project (4)