A Waukesha man was arrested for a sixth offense of drunken driving in the town of Brookfield on Sept. 5, according to a town of Brookfield police report.
Also in the report:
The 44-year-old was stopped at the intersection of Moreland Boulevard and Kossow Road just after 3.30 p.m. when an officer noticed that license plates on the vehicle he was driving didn't match its description.
An officer who made contact with the man smelled alcohol. The man failed field sobriety tests, and a preliminary test revealed a blood-alcohol content of 0.12.
He also was cited for driving without a license.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Healthworks Wellness Center in Brookfield
- In Our Schools: Jan. 26, 2015
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Jan. 29
- City could spend over $12 million in providing aid for Irgens' The Corridor
- Business Spotlight: Original Pancake House in Brookfield sticks to the tried and true
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 15
- Former town of Brookfield Kmart could house five new businesses
- Lisbon Road remains untapped development mine for Brookfield
- Brookfield council tables quarry project citing unanswered questions
- Ask Now: Will Anthem College in Brookfield be replaced?