A Waukesha man was arrested for a sixth offense of drunken driving in the town of Brookfield on Sept. 5, according to a town of Brookfield police report.
Also in the report:
The 44-year-old was stopped at the intersection of Moreland Boulevard and Kossow Road just after 3.30 p.m. when an officer noticed that license plates on the vehicle he was driving didn't match its description.
An officer who made contact with the man smelled alcohol. The man failed field sobriety tests, and a preliminary test revealed a blood-alcohol content of 0.12.
He also was cited for driving without a license.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: March 5
- Public Forum: The Corridor project is worthy of city support
- In Our Schools: March 5, 2015
- Construction starts on Brookfield Square expansion
- Wisconsin's Attorney General Brad Schimel reflects on first months in new office
- Elmbrook School District faces $1 million reduction in funding under Gov. Scott Walker's budget (6)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 26
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Feb. 26
- North side Brookfield residents continue to battle flooding
- Ask Now: Any plans for Brookfield's former Venice Club?