A Waukesha man was arrested for a sixth offense of drunken driving in the town of Brookfield on Sept. 5, according to a town of Brookfield police report.
Also in the report:
The 44-year-old was stopped at the intersection of Moreland Boulevard and Kossow Road just after 3.30 p.m. when an officer noticed that license plates on the vehicle he was driving didn't match its description.
An officer who made contact with the man smelled alcohol. The man failed field sobriety tests, and a preliminary test revealed a blood-alcohol content of 0.12.
He also was cited for driving without a license.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Upcoming meetings: July 24, 2014
- Business Calendar: July 24
- High court sides with railroad in Elm Grove collision
- North Avenue widening plans rankle residents
- In brief: July 24, 2014
- Protecting your vehicles and valuables
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 24
- More apartments inevitable in Brookfield
- Summer camp takes edge off education at St. John Vianney