A Waukesha man was arrested for a sixth offense of drunken driving in the town of Brookfield on Sept. 5, according to a town of Brookfield police report.
Also in the report:
The 44-year-old was stopped at the intersection of Moreland Boulevard and Kossow Road just after 3.30 p.m. when an officer noticed that license plates on the vehicle he was driving didn't match its description.
An officer who made contact with the man smelled alcohol. The man failed field sobriety tests, and a preliminary test revealed a blood-alcohol content of 0.12.
He also was cited for driving without a license.
- Brookfield gears up for July 4 events
- Elmbrook names Sobocinski as new assistant superintendent for business services
- Brookfield Central student charged for bomb scare
- New Starbucks to anchor retail building at Sendik's Towne Centre in Brookfield (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 23
- Brookfield aldermen OK Artisan apartments, public funding (8)
- Brookfield council reaffirms committee's denial of TIF referendum referral (2)
- Trainer allegedly sexually assaulted client at town of Brookfield fitness center
- Ask Now: City's rummage sale rules?
- In brief: RR crossing closed (5)