A Milwaukee man was arrested for a fourth offense of drunken driving after he told a gas station clerk he was "wasted," Brookfield police said.
According to the City of Brookfield police report:
The 52-year-old man uttered that "he was wasted" to a clerk at the gas station at 124th Street and Burleigh Road at 11 a.m. Aug. 27.
The clerk jumped in her car and followed the man to Sluggo's Sports Bar, 12760 W. Burleigh Road, and reported to police that he was stumbling in the parking lot.
Responding officers found the man inside the bar and performed sobriety tests before he could order a drink.
He submitted a blood sample to establish his blood-alcohol content and was arrested for drunken driving, fourth offense.
- Brookfield gears up for July 4 events
- Elmbrook names Sobocinski as new assistant superintendent for business services
- Brookfield Central student charged for bomb scare
- New Starbucks to anchor retail building at Sendik's Towne Centre in Brookfield (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 23
- Brookfield aldermen OK Artisan apartments, public funding (8)
- Brookfield council reaffirms committee's denial of TIF referendum referral (2)
- Trainer allegedly sexually assaulted client at town of Brookfield fitness center
- Ask Now: City's rummage sale rules?
- In brief: RR crossing closed (5)