The Brookfield Legislative and Licensing Committee is requesting letters of interest and resumes for the vacant District 7 seat on the Common Council.
All submissions must be to the City Clerk's office at 2000 N. Calhoun Road by Sept. 2. Interviews will occur the week of Sept. 12, and the appointment will be made by the Common Council on Sept. 20.
The term will run through April 2012, when the seat will be up for election for the final two years of the term.
Questions may be directed to Renee Tadych, deputy city clerk, at (262) 782-9650.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Grab a Bite: Elm Grove's Le Cakery more than just pastries
- Ask NOW: When do the street lights go on?
- Brookfield Central students raise money, awareness for peer with brain cancer
- Brookfied Square plans emphasize light, outside entrances
- On the Move: Dec. 12
- Brookfield firefighters reunite with baby born at Goerke's Corners Park & Ride
- Former Brass owner reminisces in new book
- Anti-aging spa coming to Elm Grove in January
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Sensenbrenner tells Brookfield Republicans flag should not have been lowered for Mandela