The Brookfield Legislative and Licensing Committee is requesting letters of interest and resumes for the vacant District 7 seat on the Common Council.
All submissions must be to the City Clerk's office at 2000 N. Calhoun Road by Sept. 2. Interviews will occur the week of Sept. 12, and the appointment will be made by the Common Council on Sept. 20.
The term will run through April 2012, when the seat will be up for election for the final two years of the term.
Questions may be directed to Renee Tadych, deputy city clerk, at (262) 782-9650.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Nov. Dec. 7
- Brookfield panel recommends approval of public assistance for Milwaukee Tool expansion (1)
- Brookfield East welcomes 'The Music Man' into winter theater production
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: Nov. 19
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Nov. 26
- Fairview South's annual Silent Auction and Craft Fair to raise funds for school iPads
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Nov. 26
- City of Brookfield to discuss potential financial aid for Milwaukee Tool expansion
- Suspect in Brookfield drive-by shooting charged in federal court for possession of a firearm