The Brookfield Legislative and Licensing Committee is requesting letters of interest and resumes for the vacant District 7 seat on the Common Council.
All submissions must be to the City Clerk's office at 2000 N. Calhoun Road by Sept. 2. Interviews will occur the week of Sept. 12, and the appointment will be made by the Common Council on Sept. 20.
The term will run through April 2012, when the seat will be up for election for the final two years of the term.
Questions may be directed to Renee Tadych, deputy city clerk, at (262) 782-9650.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What's going on with Capitol Heights?
- Mystery Photo Contest
- Brookfield council advances plans for Lilly Preserve apartment project
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 21
- Elmbrook Humane Society puts on seventh annual Wagfest
- Chick-fil-A celebrates National Lemonade Day with free samples in Brookfield, Greendale
- Brookfield police warn against phone scam
- Elm Grove Library bids farewell to board president
- Man unable to post bail after hearing on ID theft charges involving Elm Grove woman