The Brookfield Legislative and Licensing Committee is requesting letters of interest and resumes for the vacant District 7 seat on the Common Council.
All submissions must be to the City Clerk's office at 2000 N. Calhoun Road by Sept. 2. Interviews will occur the week of Sept. 12, and the appointment will be made by the Common Council on Sept. 20.
The term will run through April 2012, when the seat will be up for election for the final two years of the term.
Questions may be directed to Renee Tadych, deputy city clerk, at (262) 782-9650.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adults and seniors invited to special ice skating event at Eble arena April 9
- Ask Now: How big are Brookfield's hills?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: April 2
- Brookfield couple charged in child neglect case
- School funding cuts are a hot topic at a Wauwatosa listening session
- Brookfield aldermen to vote next week on Irgens financial aid (1)
- Businesses team up to help victims of domestic violence
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 2
- Brookfield and Elm Grove In Our Schools: April 2
- Business Spotlight: Sensible Gurus of Brookfield understands that peace of mind is knowing your tech