The Brookfield Legislative and Licensing Committee is requesting letters of interest and resumes for the vacant District 7 seat on the Common Council.
All submissions must be to the City Clerk's office at 2000 N. Calhoun Road by Sept. 2. Interviews will occur the week of Sept. 12, and the appointment will be made by the Common Council on Sept. 20.
The term will run through April 2012, when the seat will be up for election for the final two years of the term.
Questions may be directed to Renee Tadych, deputy city clerk, at (262) 782-9650.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Oct. 8
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- In Brief: Oct. 1
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Oct. 1
- Eble Park garden gets a lot of help from volunteers
- Elm Grove Woman's Club, Junior Guild reconnecting
- Early calling led to a practice in counseling
- Multifamily housing surges in Brookfield
- Brookfield Ask Now: Why are lanes closed on Bluemound Road? (1)
- Buddy Squirrel happy to return to Brookfield Square (2)