A New Berlin man who hurled pizza and breadsticks at Toppers employees July 31 has been cited for disorderly conduct by town of Brookfield police.
According to the police report:
The 26-year-old man's pizza order went awry when he mistakenly submitted an online order for carryout rather than delivery.
He realized the mistake an hour later and called Toppers, 21461 E. Moreland Blvd., and arranged to have his order delivered.
He became upset when his food arrived cold, and after airing his grievances in a phone call, drove to the store to hurl the pizza, breadsticks and obscene comments at Toppers employees.
The man later admitted to police that he threw the food, and added that he "made a mistake and didn't want to hurt anybody."
- In Brief: Brookfield Sport Authority closing along with the rest of the chain
- Brookfield Ask Now: How does the city attack garlic mustard weed?
- Cultural center for women moving to Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove go all out for Memorial Day
- Milwaukee Tool opts for a more high-tech look in its expansion
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: March 26
- Brookfield and Elm Grove In Our Schools: May 26
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News IQ: May 26
- Brookfield-area roadwork projects range widely
- Elm Grove Public Forum: Thanks to all who helped with Elm Grove book sale