With temperatures expected to soar into the 90s, Waukesha County plans to open the beach at Fox Brook Park an hour early tomorrow.
Lifeguards will be on duty at Fox Brook Park, 2925 N. Barker Road, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. to accommodate the hot weather Tuesday.
County park entrance fees are $3 on weekdays and $5 on weekends and holidays. Beach use is included in Waukesha County yearlong park entrance stickers, which cost $27 for residents and $38 for nonresidents.
For information visit WaukeshaCountyParks.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Outdoor sidewalk sales in Brookfield receive city approval
- Brookfield woman says unleashed Rottweiler attacked her dog
- Police Report: June 18
- Elmbrook surveys for satisfaction
- WisDOT may use Brookfield quarry as clean fill dump for seven years
- Ask NOW: Why can't 16-year-olds check out movies at the Brookfield Public Library?
- Elmbrook named top workplace
- Business Calendar: May 16-29
- Grab a Bite: Jake's: More than just steak and potatoes
- 'Starry Nights' at the Wilson Center starts June 21