With temperatures expected to soar into the 90s, Waukesha County plans to open the beach at Fox Brook Park an hour early tomorrow.
Lifeguards will be on duty at Fox Brook Park, 2925 N. Barker Road, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. to accommodate the hot weather Tuesday.
County park entrance fees are $3 on weekdays and $5 on weekends and holidays. Beach use is included in Waukesha County yearlong park entrance stickers, which cost $27 for residents and $38 for nonresidents.
For information visit WaukeshaCountyParks.com.
- The Corridor development in Brookfield announces three new tenants (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Ask Now: Why did a tornado siren go off last week?
- Brookfield council to vote on adopting park-naming process
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News and Notes: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns (1)
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping (17)