With temperatures expected to soar into the 90s, Waukesha County plans to open the beach at Fox Brook Park an hour early tomorrow.
Lifeguards will be on duty at Fox Brook Park, 2925 N. Barker Road, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. to accommodate the hot weather Tuesday.
County park entrance fees are $3 on weekdays and $5 on weekends and holidays. Beach use is included in Waukesha County yearlong park entrance stickers, which cost $27 for residents and $38 for nonresidents.
For information visit WaukeshaCountyParks.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Our Schools: March 13
- Brookfield orthodontist challenges alderman over Sileno quarry
- Haukohl serves Brookfield well, deserves another term
- Business Spotlight: Local art gallery boasts diversified collection
- Police Report: March 6
- You asked, mayoral hopefuls answered
- Ballet school helps students move with grace, confidence
- Ask NOW: Who were the Ebles and what did they want for their land?
- Starbucks looks to replace Burger King in Town of Brookfield
- News & Notes: March 4