With temperatures expected to soar into the 90s, Waukesha County plans to open the beach at Fox Brook Park an hour early tomorrow.
Lifeguards will be on duty at Fox Brook Park, 2925 N. Barker Road, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. to accommodate the hot weather Tuesday.
County park entrance fees are $3 on weekdays and $5 on weekends and holidays. Beach use is included in Waukesha County yearlong park entrance stickers, which cost $27 for residents and $38 for nonresidents.
For information visit WaukeshaCountyParks.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village of Brookfield proposal draws out divergent opinions, pro and con, at hearing
- Brookfield Christian's Ryan Dekker named Teacher of the Year by local radio station
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100?
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16
- Council: Smaller setback is enough for City Lights
- Brookfield council sends well head amendment back to committee
- Elmbrook Rotary Club looking for more teams for annual Spikes for Tykes fundraiser
- Officials concerned over amount of retail on Bluemound (3)
- Brookfield criticizes state Hotel and Lodging Association proposal
- Brookfield chicken amendment moves on