With temperatures expected to soar into the 90s, Waukesha County plans to open the beach at Fox Brook Park an hour early tomorrow.
Lifeguards will be on duty at Fox Brook Park, 2925 N. Barker Road, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. to accommodate the hot weather Tuesday.
County park entrance fees are $3 on weekdays and $5 on weekends and holidays. Beach use is included in Waukesha County yearlong park entrance stickers, which cost $27 for residents and $38 for nonresidents.
For information visit WaukeshaCountyParks.com.
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: June 30
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: June 30
- Brookfield's Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts names Lynn Sprangers new president and CEO
- Brookfield gears up for July 4 events
- Elmbrook names Sobocinski as new assistant superintendent for business services
- Brookfield Central student charged for bomb scare
- New Starbucks to anchor retail building at Sendik's Towne Centre in Brookfield (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 23
- Brookfield aldermen OK Artisan apartments, public funding (8)
- Brookfield council reaffirms committee's denial of TIF referendum referral (2)