With temperatures expected to soar into the 90s, Waukesha County plans to open the beach at Fox Brook Park an hour early tomorrow.
Lifeguards will be on duty at Fox Brook Park, 2925 N. Barker Road, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. to accommodate the hot weather Tuesday.
County park entrance fees are $3 on weekdays and $5 on weekends and holidays. Beach use is included in Waukesha County yearlong park entrance stickers, which cost $27 for residents and $38 for nonresidents.
For information visit WaukeshaCountyParks.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Oct. 2
- Local author reads to Swanson students, providing comfort for those suffering through 'Gobble' monst
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Oct. 2
- Brookfield and Elm Grove In Our Schools: Oct. 2
- Landmark Eble Barn demolished
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Sept. 25
- Gold Out brings community together
- Elm Grove looks at pair of new pathways
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Ask Now: The weeds are back — who is responsible?