Think you know Brookfield and Elm Grove? Identify our mystery photo and you could win movie passes
How well do you know Brookfield and Elm Grove?
Take a look at this week's mystery photo, tell us where it was taken, and you could win a pair of movie passes to Marcus Theaters.
Congratulations to Julie Hoppe, who won movie passes last week by identifying this picture, which is the logo for the Mill Place Shops in Elm Grove.
Check Brookfield and Elm Grove NOW for a new photo to identify each week. You can also find a link to the contest from our News page.
- Green Bay Packers' Mason Crosby to visit Brookfield Square in support of breast cancer research
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 28
- City of Brookfield on fast pace toward reaching consultant's apartment projection (14)
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of May 2
- Ask Now: Freeway interchange at Calhoun?
- Elm Grove to establish citizen committee for Reinder's redevelopment proposal
- Two Brookfield Lutheran churches join together to form combined congregation (5)
- Brookfield-Elm Grove In Our Schools: April 28
- Business Spotlight: When things aren't working right, hormone therapy may be called for
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of April 25