Think you know Brookfield and Elm Grove? Identify our mystery photo and you could win movie passes
How well do you know Brookfield and Elm Grove?
Take a look at this week's mystery photo, tell us where it was taken, and you could win a pair of movie passes to Marcus Theaters.
Congratulations to Julie Hoppe, who won movie passes last week by identifying this picture, which is the logo for the Mill Place Shops in Elm Grove.
Check Brookfield and Elm Grove NOW for a new photo to identify each week. You can also find a link to the contest from our News page.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Feb. 11
- Westmoor Country Club in Brookfield plans improvement to outdoor dining
- Business Spotlight: A hobby became a business for yarn shop founders
- Blackfinn Ameripub plans Brookfield Square opening
- In Our Schools: Feb 11
- Engagement: Freckmann-Weiss
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 15
- Elm Grove police continue search for two TCF Bank robbery suspects (5)
- Elmbrook School Board takes a look at crowding at Swanson school (17)