The Elmbrook School Board tonight will discuss several topics, including the timeline for a decision on an elementary school closing and proposed changes to employee health-care plans.
The board also will act on changes to the 2011-12 district budget and whether to admit siblings of Open Enrollment students for the 2011-12 school year.
The meeting starts at 6 p.m. at the Central Administration Office, 13780 Hope St., Brookfield. An agenda and background information can be found here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: Soil samples taken at Pilgrim and Gebhardt in Brookfield
- Brookfield autumn Parks & Rec registration approaching
- New church looking to put down roots in Brookfield
- Bus shelters topic coming back to Brookfield
- School Notes: Sept. 3
- Brookfield Library Friends continue support efforts
- Senior Meals: Sept. 3
- Kinseth Hospitality to break ground on new hotel in town of Brookfield (1)
- Brookfield Hobby Lobby store set for grand opening (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Sept. 3