The Elmbrook School Board tonight will discuss several topics, including the timeline for a decision on an elementary school closing and proposed changes to employee health-care plans.
The board also will act on changes to the 2011-12 district budget and whether to admit siblings of Open Enrollment students for the 2011-12 school year.
The meeting starts at 6 p.m. at the Central Administration Office, 13780 Hope St., Brookfield. An agenda and background information can be found here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Construction starts on Brookfield Square expansion
- Wisconsin's Attorney General Brad Schimel reflects on first months in new office
- Elmbrook School District faces $1 million reduction in funding under Gov. Scott Walker's budget (6)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 26
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Feb. 26
- North side Brookfield residents continue to battle flooding
- Ask Now: Any plans for Brookfield's former Venice Club?
- On the Move: Feb. 26
- Education Notes: Feb. 29
- Elmbrook Parent Network to address appropriate social media use in panel discussion