The Elmbrook School Board tonight will discuss several topics, including the timeline for a decision on an elementary school closing and proposed changes to employee health-care plans.
The board also will act on changes to the 2011-12 district budget and whether to admit siblings of Open Enrollment students for the 2011-12 school year.
The meeting starts at 6 p.m. at the Central Administration Office, 13780 Hope St., Brookfield. An agenda and background information can be found here.
- Brookfield gears up for July 4 events
- Elmbrook names Sobocinski as new assistant superintendent for business services
- Brookfield Central student charged for bomb scare
- New Starbucks to anchor retail building at Sendik's Towne Centre in Brookfield (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 23
- Brookfield aldermen OK Artisan apartments, public funding (8)
- Brookfield council reaffirms committee's denial of TIF referendum referral (2)
- Trainer allegedly sexually assaulted client at town of Brookfield fitness center
- Ask Now: City's rummage sale rules?
- In brief: RR crossing closed (6)