The Elmbrook School Board tonight will discuss several topics, including the timeline for a decision on an elementary school closing and proposed changes to employee health-care plans.
The board also will act on changes to the 2011-12 district budget and whether to admit siblings of Open Enrollment students for the 2011-12 school year.
The meeting starts at 6 p.m. at the Central Administration Office, 13780 Hope St., Brookfield. An agenda and background information can be found here.
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 2
- Brookfield I-94 eastbound crash cleared, all lanes open
- I-94 at Moorland Road in Brookfield delayed by accident
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: June 2
- Brookfield Suites completes transformation to Embassy
- Elm Grove debates contracting with a community planner
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Ask Now: Does Mayor Steve Ponto want to run for higher office?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: June 2
- SURG to close HŌM Wood Fired Grill Brookfield location
- Elm Grove Village Market Night to debut in June