An argument between co-workers over what they listened to on the radio resulted in one man attacking another, according to a town of Brookfield police report.
Also in the report:
The 19-year-old victim was working on a car in the service department at Lexus of Brookfield, 20001 W. Bluemound Road, when he was attacked by a 22-year-old co-worker on June 22.
Witnesses said the 22-year-old blindsided the victim with punches to the face and head.
The victim told police that he and the 22-year-old had an argument on June 17 over Salsa music that was on the radio.
The 22-year-old pushed the victim and threatened to fight with him after work because he said he was tired of listening to Salsa music.
A manager sent the 22-year-old home after the altercation and terminated his employment on June 22; about 10 minutes prior to the attack.
The victim said he recently had facial reconstruction surgery because of injuries suffered in a car crash and feared his jaw may have been broken in the attack.
The 22-year-old was cited for disorderly conduct and battery.
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 28
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- 'Missing' swimmer in Brookfield park was likely not missing
- Brookfield's Linx Club project gets OK despite concerns
- Supporters line up to push Brookfield beekeeping (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Things to Do: July 21
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 1
- Now websites to get new look, realignment
- Jury reaches guilty verdict in Brookfield drive-by shooting after failed drug deal
- Dick's Sporting Goods to open Aug. 5 in Brookfield