The Elmbrook Education Foundation is looking for volunteers to help at the Gus Macker three-on-three basketball tournament, which runs July 23 and 24 in the town of Brookfield.
The event will take place at the Crossroads office buildings, 20975 Swenson Drive. Games will be played between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. each day.
The foundation is looking for volunteers to help with general ground maintenance and parking on July 24. Ground maintenance workers are needed from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 1 to 4 p.m., and parking assistants are needed from 8 a.m. to noon and noon to 4 p.m.
Volunteers should be 15 or older. Teens in need of service hours will be provided a certificate of service hours upon request.
Those interested in volunteering should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Uber, Elmbrook Humane Society team up to deliver puppies Friday
- Mystery Photo Contest: Feb. 11
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 11
- Brookfield plan commission recommends approval of Milwaukee Tool public financing (1)
- In Brief: Alleged shooter in drive-by shooting pleads not guilty
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Feb. 11
- Brookfield woman with Down Syndrome aims for independence (2)
- Grasch family to retire from grocery business; Brookfield store to be taken over by Sendik's (6)
- Brookfield Ask Now: Is there any thought of banning dogs at the farmers market? (4)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Feb. 11