The Elmbrook Education Foundation is looking for volunteers to help at the Gus Macker three-on-three basketball tournament, which runs July 23 and 24 in the town of Brookfield.
The event will take place at the Crossroads office buildings, 20975 Swenson Drive. Games will be played between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. each day.
The foundation is looking for volunteers to help with general ground maintenance and parking on July 24. Ground maintenance workers are needed from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 1 to 4 p.m., and parking assistants are needed from 8 a.m. to noon and noon to 4 p.m.
Volunteers should be 15 or older. Teens in need of service hours will be provided a certificate of service hours upon request.
Those interested in volunteering should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Notes: March 3
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News & Notes: March 5
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: March 5
- Ask Now: Is Brookfield's population really that old?
- Brookfield mosque invites public for open house
- Brookfield brewery to host St. Patty's Day Party
- Approval easier for fences now in Elm Grove
- Tap dancing in high school? 'Anything Goes' in Brookfield Academy's spring musical
- New downtown apartment complex part of plan to save Waukesha County Museum
- OSHA says drill rig involved in construction worker's death