The Elmbrook Education Foundation is looking for volunteers to help at the Gus Macker three-on-three basketball tournament, which runs July 23 and 24 in the town of Brookfield.
The event will take place at the Crossroads office buildings, 20975 Swenson Drive. Games will be played between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. each day.
The foundation is looking for volunteers to help with general ground maintenance and parking on July 24. Ground maintenance workers are needed from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 1 to 4 p.m., and parking assistants are needed from 8 a.m. to noon and noon to 4 p.m.
Volunteers should be 15 or older. Teens in need of service hours will be provided a certificate of service hours upon request.
Those interested in volunteering should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brookfield gears up for July 4 events
- Elmbrook names Sobocinski as new assistant superintendent for business services
- Brookfield Central student charged for bomb scare
- New Starbucks to anchor retail building at Sendik's Towne Centre in Brookfield (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 23
- Brookfield aldermen OK Artisan apartments, public funding (5)
- Brookfield council reaffirms committee's denial of TIF referendum referral (2)
- Trainer allegedly sexually assaulted client at town of Brookfield fitness center
- Ask Now: City's rummage sale rules?
- In brief: RR crossing closed (3)