The Elmbrook Education Foundation is looking for volunteers to help at the Gus Macker three-on-three basketball tournament, which runs July 23 and 24 in the town of Brookfield.
The event will take place at the Crossroads office buildings, 20975 Swenson Drive. Games will be played between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. each day.
The foundation is looking for volunteers to help with general ground maintenance and parking on July 24. Ground maintenance workers are needed from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 1 to 4 p.m., and parking assistants are needed from 8 a.m. to noon and noon to 4 p.m.
Volunteers should be 15 or older. Teens in need of service hours will be provided a certificate of service hours upon request.
Those interested in volunteering should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Notes: Dec. 18
- Brookfield public hearing brings out sizable support for quarry housing proposal
- Ask Now: Does Brookfield have the third-largest tax base in the state?
- Council approves key steps for luxury apartment project
- Brookfield shoppers advised to take caution
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Dec. 11
- Brookfield Central alum publishes first book
- Town of Brookfield welcomes potential new partner on The Corners development
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Dec. 18
- Local artist Sue Lawton writes and illustrates 'The Fire Keepers' for Sharon Lynne Wilson Center