Visitors headed to Summerfest on Milwaukee's lakefront this afternoon will have a chance to listen to tunes from some Brookfield students.
The Brookfield Central High School jazz ensemble will perform from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. at the Potawatomi Bingo Casino Stage. The students were invited to perform after winning the Bob Kames Jazz Festival in March.
For information about Summerfest, <a href="http://www.summerfest.com/flash2011/1.cfm?codeString=home#app=28&8b6e-selectedIndex=0&71fe-selectedIndex=1"> click here</a>.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In brief: July 24
- Protecting your vehicles and valuables
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 24
- More apartments inevitable in Brookfield
- Summer camp takes edge off education at St. John Vianney
- Local couple looks to re-energize fitness center
- Ask Now: How many furry friends are in need?
- County accepting bids for demolition of Eble Barn
- Christian Pleister named Burleigh Elementary's new principal