Visitors headed to Summerfest on Milwaukee's lakefront this afternoon will have a chance to listen to tunes from some Brookfield students.
The Brookfield Central High School jazz ensemble will perform from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. at the Potawatomi Bingo Casino Stage. The students were invited to perform after winning the Bob Kames Jazz Festival in March.
For information about Summerfest, <a href="http://www.summerfest.com/flash2011/1.cfm?codeString=home#app=28&8b6e-selectedIndex=0&71fe-selectedIndex=1"> click here</a>.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook School District's ACT composite scores remain above state average
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 28
- St. John Vianney receives three 'Exemplary' awards from Archdiocese
- Brookfield, Elmbrook School District may team up on new Internet network
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 28
- Ask Now: Traffic signal, but no traffic?
- Video: Brookfield Harley lover is 100 and still biking
- Elmbrook School District celebrates its first 50 years
- Plaza 173 project in Brookfield has residents concerned
- Business Spotlight: Shoe Carnival's goal is to make shopping fun