An inflatable doll taped to a recliner was discovered in the intersection of Barker Road and North Avenue on Saturday night.
According to the city of Brookfield police report:
Reports of the doll and recliner started coming in just prior to 11 p.m. June 12.
Although a passer-by said he was interested in taking the recliner home, the chair and doll were both disposed of by responding officers.
Hours later, Brookfield police were called to the Barker Road and North Avenue roundabout because a shopping cart had been left there.
A note attached to the shopping cart read, "Why did you take the sex doll, Patty?"
The shopping cart was taken to the Police Department so it could be returned to its owner.
- Brookfield East choir to perform with Foreigner at Waukesha County Fair
- Resources available to Waukesha County residents during extreme heat
- Wisconsin Athletic Club nearing town of Brookfield opening
- Elm Grove setting up for second Great Campout
- Brookfield officials happy to see Biloba expansion (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News IQ: July 21
- Elm Grove Ask Now: Palmer's plans?
- In Brief: Local legislators unchallenged, county clerk faces contest
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: July 21
- Brookfield jewelry store hit by burglars