It's easy to consume news nowadays, and it's just as easy to share news.
So share your news consumption!
Be creative. Be wacky. Be simple. But show us how you consume news from NOW and you can win free prizes. We also want to see our readers and thank you for reading NOW Newspapers.
On Thursdays starting tomorrow, you can post to those places and be entered in a chance to win a pair of Marcus Theatres movie passes. A winner will be chosen and notified each Friday.
So don't be shy; grab your camera and share your photos with us!
Questions? Email Dan Polley at email@example.com.
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30
- Residents, officials pleased with improvements at Calhoun Road railroad crossing in Brookfield (4)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove In Brief: Elm Grove Library hosting a celebration of supper clubs
- Brookfield Ask Now: Will the pathway on Pilgrim be paved?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 30
- Brookfield residents unsatisfied by reduced levels of lighting at Golf Parkway (6)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: June 30
- Brookfield committee to study beekeeping
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of July 4
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: June 30