It's easy to consume news nowadays, and it's just as easy to share news.
So share your news consumption!
Be creative. Be wacky. Be simple. But show us how you consume news from NOW and you can win free prizes. We also want to see our readers and thank you for reading NOW Newspapers.
On Thursdays starting tomorrow, you can post to those places and be entered in a chance to win a pair of Marcus Theatres movie passes. A winner will be chosen and notified each Friday.
So don't be shy; grab your camera and share your photos with us!
Questions? Email Dan Polley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Video: STEM Shuttle lands at St. Mary's in Elm Grove
- Green Bay Packers' Mason Crosby to visit Brookfield Square in support of breast cancer research
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 28
- City of Brookfield on fast pace toward reaching consultant's apartment projection (14)
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of May 2
- Ask Now: Freeway interchange at Calhoun?
- Elm Grove to establish citizen committee for Reinder's redevelopment proposal
- Two Brookfield Lutheran churches join together to form combined congregation (5)
- Brookfield-Elm Grove In Our Schools: April 28
- Business Spotlight: When things aren't working right, hormone therapy may be called for