The Elmbrook School Board candidate forum that took place Monday will be broadcast three times daily through April 5.
The forum will be replayed at 7 a.m., 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. daily through Election Day on Time Warner Cable channels 13 and 96.
During the forum, all six candidates answered a series of questions on a number of topics, including school closings, a 4-year-old kindergarten program and funding challenges faced by the district.
There are two contested races on the Elmbrook School Board this spring. Incumbent Kathryn Wilson, Sandra Schultz and write-in candidate Nancy Kormanik are running for the at-large seat, and Dick Brunner and Ken Moe are squaring off for the Area I seat.
Incumbent Tom Gehl, the School Board president, is unopposed in his re-election bid for the Area III seat.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Hills students build teamwork in retreat
- Receive Brookfield, Elm Grove news on Facebook
- Woman to serve 2 years for stealing $225K from Brookfield company
- Juneau pathway being put to bid, again
- North grad celebrates fifth year of business
- In Our Schools
- Drove over your cell phone? CPR may help
- News & Notes: Dec. 19
- Brookfield to generate electricity from sewage
- B.R.A.D. leader gains option on Brookield's Sileno property