The Elmbrook School Board candidate forum that took place Monday will be broadcast three times daily through April 5.
The forum will be replayed at 7 a.m., 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. daily through Election Day on Time Warner Cable channels 13 and 96.
During the forum, all six candidates answered a series of questions on a number of topics, including school closings, a 4-year-old kindergarten program and funding challenges faced by the district.
There are two contested races on the Elmbrook School Board this spring. Incumbent Kathryn Wilson, Sandra Schultz and write-in candidate Nancy Kormanik are running for the at-large seat, and Dick Brunner and Ken Moe are squaring off for the Area I seat.
Incumbent Tom Gehl, the School Board president, is unopposed in his re-election bid for the Area III seat.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield plan commission approves Capitol West Plaza rezoning request
- Fairview South addresses low enrollment, parents fear school closure
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Oct. 15
- Waukesha County looking for resident feedback on emergency plan (1)
- St. Mary's Visitation Parish to host relics of St. Maria Goretti, the Patroness of Mercy
- Brookfield mosque, Jewish congregation forge a friendship (3)
- Car repair center's planned move-in has condo owners concerned about noise (1)
- Discount brand name store Ross Dress for Less to open in Brookfield Saturday (2)
- Television personality Giuliana Rancic making appearance in Brookfield
- Chicago restaurant Portillo's to bring first Wisconsin location to Brookfield