The Elmbrook School Board candidate forum that took place Monday will be broadcast three times daily through April 5.
The forum will be replayed at 7 a.m., 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. daily through Election Day on Time Warner Cable channels 13 and 96.
During the forum, all six candidates answered a series of questions on a number of topics, including school closings, a 4-year-old kindergarten program and funding challenges faced by the district.
There are two contested races on the Elmbrook School Board this spring. Incumbent Kathryn Wilson, Sandra Schultz and write-in candidate Nancy Kormanik are running for the at-large seat, and Dick Brunner and Ken Moe are squaring off for the Area I seat.
Incumbent Tom Gehl, the School Board president, is unopposed in his re-election bid for the Area III seat.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Residents invited to explore Germany
- Elm Grove amends ordinance to protect trees
- Brookfield officials welcome multifamily project on Lisbon Road
- Retired Elm Grove police chief remembered
- Menomonee Falls Ponzi schemer strikes a deal
- St. Mary's Visitation School Science Department prepares for take off with new 3-D printer
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Jan. 29
- Business Spotlight: Healthworks Wellness Center in Brookfield
- In Our Schools: Jan. 29
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Jan. 29