The Elmbrook School Board candidate forum that took place Monday will be broadcast three times daily through April 5.
The forum will be replayed at 7 a.m., 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. daily through Election Day on Time Warner Cable channels 13 and 96.
During the forum, all six candidates answered a series of questions on a number of topics, including school closings, a 4-year-old kindergarten program and funding challenges faced by the district.
There are two contested races on the Elmbrook School Board this spring. Incumbent Kathryn Wilson, Sandra Schultz and write-in candidate Nancy Kormanik are running for the at-large seat, and Dick Brunner and Ken Moe are squaring off for the Area I seat.
Incumbent Tom Gehl, the School Board president, is unopposed in his re-election bid for the Area III seat.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Notes: Dec. 18
- Brookfield public hearing brings out sizable support for quarry housing proposal
- Ask Now: Does Brookfield have the third-largest tax base in the state?
- Council approves key steps for luxury apartment project
- Brookfield shoppers advised to take caution
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Dec. 11
- Brookfield Central alum publishes first book
- Town of Brookfield welcomes potential new partner on The Corners development
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Dec. 18
- Local artist Sue Lawton writes and illustrates 'The Fire Keepers' for Sharon Lynne Wilson Center