As a longtime resident of Brookfield, it is my honor to endorse Nancy Kormanik, who is running as a write-in candidate for member at-large on the April 5 ballot for the Elmbrook School Board.
I met Nancy when we were campaigning for Scott Walker, and quickly recognized that she is a born leader. She is extremely well-organized, highly committed and unwavering in her convictions and concerns for the interest of taxpaying families and their children.
As I've had the opportunity over the past several months to get to know Nancy better, I've found her to be a very caring, compassionate compatriot and friend. She is extremely enthusiastic in her work ethic and would be an exceptional asset to the Elmbrook School Board.
Nancy will work relentlessly on behalf of the children, families and residents of the Elmbrook School District.
Nancy Kormanik has my write-in vote April 5, and I hope she can count on yours as well.
Remember that this election your School Board choices far exceed those you'll find listed on the April 5 ballot, if you choose Nancy Kormanik for Elmbrook School Board member at-large.
And please, tell a friend, or two or three or four, or more.
See you at the polls on April 5.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield National Night Out unites community against crime
- Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts receives $50,000 grant
- Spirited duo brings entertainment, inspiration to Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 31
- Upcoming meetings: July 31
- Village heeds objections to trash change
- Ask Now: What's going on with Plaza 173?
- Elm Grove man imparts financial knowledge to youth
- 500 students attend Brookfield Academy's Summer Days Program