As a longtime resident of Brookfield, it is my honor to endorse Nancy Kormanik, who is running as a write-in candidate for member at-large on the April 5 ballot for the Elmbrook School Board.
I met Nancy when we were campaigning for Scott Walker, and quickly recognized that she is a born leader. She is extremely well-organized, highly committed and unwavering in her convictions and concerns for the interest of taxpaying families and their children.
As I've had the opportunity over the past several months to get to know Nancy better, I've found her to be a very caring, compassionate compatriot and friend. She is extremely enthusiastic in her work ethic and would be an exceptional asset to the Elmbrook School Board.
Nancy will work relentlessly on behalf of the children, families and residents of the Elmbrook School District.
Nancy Kormanik has my write-in vote April 5, and I hope she can count on yours as well.
Remember that this election your School Board choices far exceed those you'll find listed on the April 5 ballot, if you choose Nancy Kormanik for Elmbrook School Board member at-large.
And please, tell a friend, or two or three or four, or more.
See you at the polls on April 5.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police pursuing suspect in shots fired incident
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands
- Ask Now: Is the roundabout at Brookfield Road and North Avenue working as it should?
- The Corridor project in Brookfield criticized for height, density and its name
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Oct. 23
- Brookfield Library celebrates fall
- City recognized for financial reporting
- Brookfield church organizes packing event to send 96,000 meals to Ebola patients in Liberia
- Elm Grove man takes reins of Wisconsin Philharmonic