Nancy Kormanik has been a neighbor and active member at our church since moving back to Brookfield in 2002. Nancy is intelligent, humorous and a very insightful listener.
In her career as a teacher and director of an academic program, she made valuable observations that can be leveraged to boost student success. Caring, thorough, deliberate and dedicated, Nancy offers many assets to our strong School Board: fresh eyes, a can-do spirit and an ability to collaborate and inspire student achievement while remaining financially conservative. Nancy understands there is not a direct correlation between expenditures and results. I admire her willingness to serve our community as the write-in candidate for the at-large seat on the Elmbrook Board of Education.
Please join me in voting for Nancy Kormanik, candidate at-large.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Parkside 23, with a garden out back, pays attention to the seasons
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Planner: Oct. 30
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Oct. 23
- In Brief: Oct. 30
- Nov. 4 ballot features six contested races
- Ask Now: Is Mitchell Park getting winter recreational trials?
- Tickets now on sale for Brookfield Central's 'Peter Pan' fall musical
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Oct. 30
- Elm Grove levy projected to increase 1.03 percent
- Brookfield still pecking at chicken issue