Nancy Kormanik has been a neighbor and active member at our church since moving back to Brookfield in 2002. Nancy is intelligent, humorous and a very insightful listener.
In her career as a teacher and director of an academic program, she made valuable observations that can be leveraged to boost student success. Caring, thorough, deliberate and dedicated, Nancy offers many assets to our strong School Board: fresh eyes, a can-do spirit and an ability to collaborate and inspire student achievement while remaining financially conservative. Nancy understands there is not a direct correlation between expenditures and results. I admire her willingness to serve our community as the write-in candidate for the at-large seat on the Elmbrook Board of Education.
Please join me in voting for Nancy Kormanik, candidate at-large.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: Why the bends in Pilgrim Road?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: April 23
- In Brief: April 23
- New Brookfield water main set for Hidden Hills
- Imagination runs wild in Brookfield East's spring play, 'Twelfth Night'
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 23
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: April 23
- Brookfield police warn of scams, warm weather crime
- Brookfield couple charged in child neglect case pleads not guilty
- Brookfield council postpones decision on bus shelters