Nancy Kormanik has been a neighbor and active member at our church since moving back to Brookfield in 2002. Nancy is intelligent, humorous and a very insightful listener.
In her career as a teacher and director of an academic program, she made valuable observations that can be leveraged to boost student success. Caring, thorough, deliberate and dedicated, Nancy offers many assets to our strong School Board: fresh eyes, a can-do spirit and an ability to collaborate and inspire student achievement while remaining financially conservative. Nancy understands there is not a direct correlation between expenditures and results. I admire her willingness to serve our community as the write-in candidate for the at-large seat on the Elmbrook Board of Education.
Please join me in voting for Nancy Kormanik, candidate at-large.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: March 6
- You asked, mayoral hopefuls answered
- Ballet school helps students move with grace, confidence
- Ask NOW: Who were the Ebles and what did they want for their land?
- Starbucks looks to replace Burger King in Town of Brookfield
- News & Notes: March 4
- Mayoral candidates ramping up campaigns
- Sensenbrenner talks Republican strategy at Brookfield gathering
- Burleigh receives inspirational, disabled speaker
- In Our Schools: March 6