Nancy Kormanik has been a neighbor and active member at our church since moving back to Brookfield in 2002. Nancy is intelligent, humorous and a very insightful listener.
In her career as a teacher and director of an academic program, she made valuable observations that can be leveraged to boost student success. Caring, thorough, deliberate and dedicated, Nancy offers many assets to our strong School Board: fresh eyes, a can-do spirit and an ability to collaborate and inspire student achievement while remaining financially conservative. Nancy understands there is not a direct correlation between expenditures and results. I admire her willingness to serve our community as the write-in candidate for the at-large seat on the Elmbrook Board of Education.
Please join me in voting for Nancy Kormanik, candidate at-large.
- Brookfield gears up for July 4 events
- Elmbrook names Sobocinski as new assistant superintendent for business services
- Brookfield Central student charged for bomb scare
- New Starbucks to anchor retail building at Sendik's Towne Centre in Brookfield (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 23
- Brookfield aldermen OK Artisan apartments, public funding (8)
- Brookfield council reaffirms committee's denial of TIF referendum referral (2)
- Trainer allegedly sexually assaulted client at town of Brookfield fitness center
- Ask Now: City's rummage sale rules?
- In brief: RR crossing closed (9)