Police from Brookfield, Elm Grove, Wauwatosa and the Waukesha County Sheriffs Department are attempting to arrest a suspect about 3:30 p.m. Saturday in Brookfield.
About 3 p.m., police from the four departments had blocked off several streets near the area of 124th Street and North Avenue. An official at the Elm Grove Police Department would only say that police are in the process of arresting a suspect.
Police have blocked off Center Street heading west off of 124th Street, as well as several streets north of North Avenue heading off of 128th, 130th, 131st and Mayfair Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man charged with fleeing Brookfield police making drunken driving stop
- City: Drinking water is safe despite contamination warning
- Purses targeted in car break-ins outside Wilson Center
- Guaranty Bank in Brookfield robbed
- Auditors draw different conclusions on Azana spa shooter case
- Residents wait for answers on cell tower
- Business owners launch school funding initiative
- Elmbrook students honor most influential teachers
- St. John Vianney celebrates year's end with Grills and Guitars
- High school seniors can leave building during study hall period