Police from Brookfield, Elm Grove, Wauwatosa and the Waukesha County Sheriffs Department are attempting to arrest a suspect about 3:30 p.m. Saturday in Brookfield.
About 3 p.m., police from the four departments had blocked off several streets near the area of 124th Street and North Avenue. An official at the Elm Grove Police Department would only say that police are in the process of arresting a suspect.
Police have blocked off Center Street heading west off of 124th Street, as well as several streets north of North Avenue heading off of 128th, 130th, 131st and Mayfair Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield company sends holiday cheer to troops abroad
- Dixon students learn fire safety
- The Corners gets approval, town funding
- Brookfield likely to renew contract to attract visitors
- Tax case, Sileno talks run up city legal fees
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- News & Notes: Dec. 5
- City trails ahead in its Greenway path plans
- Former mayor Jeff Speaker will challenge Steve Ponto in Brookfield
- In Our Schools