Police from Brookfield, Elm Grove, Wauwatosa and the Waukesha County Sheriffs Department are attempting to arrest a suspect about 3:30 p.m. Saturday in Brookfield.
About 3 p.m., police from the four departments had blocked off several streets near the area of 124th Street and North Avenue. An official at the Elm Grove Police Department would only say that police are in the process of arresting a suspect.
Police have blocked off Center Street heading west off of 124th Street, as well as several streets north of North Avenue heading off of 128th, 130th, 131st and Mayfair Drive.
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: June 30
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: June 30
- Brookfield's Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts names Lynn Sprangers new president and CEO
- Brookfield gears up for July 4 events
- Elmbrook names Sobocinski as new assistant superintendent for business services
- Brookfield Central student charged for bomb scare
- New Starbucks to anchor retail building at Sendik's Towne Centre in Brookfield (1)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 23
- Brookfield aldermen OK Artisan apartments, public funding (8)
- Brookfield council reaffirms committee's denial of TIF referendum referral (2)