Police from Brookfield, Elm Grove, Wauwatosa and the Waukesha County Sheriffs Department are attempting to arrest a suspect about 3:30 p.m. Saturday in Brookfield.
About 3 p.m., police from the four departments had blocked off several streets near the area of 124th Street and North Avenue. An official at the Elm Grove Police Department would only say that police are in the process of arresting a suspect.
Police have blocked off Center Street heading west off of 124th Street, as well as several streets north of North Avenue heading off of 128th, 130th, 131st and Mayfair Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- In Brief: Oct. 1
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Oct. 1
- Eble Park garden gets a lot of help from volunteers
- Elm Grove Woman's Club, Junior Guild reconnecting
- Early calling led to a practice in counseling
- Multifamily housing surges in Brookfield
- Brookfield Ask Now: Why are lanes closed on Bluemound Road? (1)
- Buddy Squirrel happy to return to Brookfield Square (2)
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Oct. 1