Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 2
- Elmbrook stresses local control on bathroom-use issue
- Elm Grove approves new parks and open space plan
- News & Notes: June 2
- Milwaukee man, woman face heroin-dealing charges
- Elm Grove welcomes new administrator
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 2
- Brookfield I-94 eastbound crash cleared, all lanes open
- I-94 at Moorland Road in Brookfield delayed by accident
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: June 2