Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Deanna Wellens named new associate principal of Pilgrim Park Middle School
- Ask Now: Where to play tennis at night?
- Elmbrook School District moves forward with wellness clinic for employees
- Flower design drew event planner back to the business she loved
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: April 30
- Brookfield quarry project on hold as city studies a code amendment
- In Brookfield, price is a minor factor in 'housing options' (1)
- In Our Schools: April 30
- Brookfield farmers market returns Saturday
- Elmbrook Humane Society to team with HAWS