Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield company sends holiday cheer to troops abroad
- Dixon students learn fire safety
- The Corners gets approval, town funding
- Brookfield likely to renew contract to attract visitors
- Tax case, Sileno talks run up city legal fees
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- News & Notes: Dec. 5
- City trails ahead in its Greenway path plans
- Former mayor Jeff Speaker will challenge Steve Ponto in Brookfield
- In Our Schools