Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Vacant Brookfield church may soon have new tenants
- Emerald Ash Borer discovered in Elm Grove
- Elm Grove woman passes on skating legacy to youth
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Ask Now: Has the mayor always broken ties?
- Brookfield officer honored for heroism
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: May 7
- In Our Schools: May 7, 2015
- Falls board considers appointing trustee to fill vacant seat
- Business Spotlight: Fred Astaire's grace lies behind every step
- Brookfield, Elm Grove libraries expand roles in community