Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Oct. 15
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Oct. 15
- Senior Meals: Week of Oct. 19
- Brookfield police searching for suspect after pair of robberies
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: At the Fun Kids Dentist, the fun starts at age 1
- Wheaton Franciscan's Elmbrook Memorial Hospital to undergo $28.6 million renovation
- Library Recommendations: Oct. 15
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Oct. 15
- Brookfield plan commission approves Capitol West Plaza rezoning request
- Fairview South concerned about low enrollment; parents fear school closure (1)