Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- County accepting bids for demolition of Eble Barn
- Christian Pleister named Burleigh Elementary's new principal
- Business Notes: July 24
- ActionCoach of Brookfield helps businesses grow and prosper
- Brookfield Central High School teacher battles liver failure, shows improvement
- Elmbrook receives passing grades
- Brookfield Plan Commission takes a look at two developments
- Ask Now: How does annexation actually work?
- Group seeks to revitalize Brookfield's original village
- Brookfield Gold Medal student hopes more follow in her footsteps