Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: School Notes
- Brookfield Public Library recommendations: Dec. 25
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Things to Do: Dec. 25
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: 9Round fitness center
- Former Brookfield East soccer coach finishes second music CD
- Ask Now: Does Elmbrook Humane Society leave animals outside?
- New Brookfield TIF gets final approval
- Elmbrook School District introduces 'Nutrislice' smartphone app to gain feedback on cafeteria food
- Business Notes: Dec. 18
- Brookfield public hearing brings out sizable support for quarry housing proposal