Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Super Excavators speaks out against Brookfield at Capitol
- Girl Scouts practice teamwork for robotics competition
- Ask NOW: What is required of school buses crossing tracks?
- Police Report: Dec. 17
- Wisconsin Hills students build teamwork in retreat
- Receive Brookfield, Elm Grove news on Facebook
- Woman to serve 2 years for stealing $225K from Brookfield company
- Juneau pathway being put to bid, again
- In Our Schools
- Drove over your cell phone? CPR may help