Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hiking at Philmont teaches lifelong lessons to scouts from Brookfield school
- City of Brookfield to host 17th National Night Out
- Brookfield man charged after alleged stabbing
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: July 30
- Gumina industrial development site prep nears completion (1)
- Elmbrook Education Foundation releases early details of annual Ladies' Night
- Capitol water tower getting a makeover
- Architectural designs of The Corners receives town nod
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 23