Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City could spend over $12 million in providing aid for Irgens' The Corridor
- Business Spotlight: Original Pancake House in Brookfield sticks to the tried and true
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 15
- Former town of Brookfield Kmart could house five new businesses
- Lisbon Road remains untapped development mine for Brookfield
- Brookfield council tables quarry project citing unanswered questions
- Ask Now: Will Anthem College in Brookfield be replaced?
- Arrests don't put an end of homicide's impact in Waukesha and for Brookfield family
- Brookfield officially changes water dept. schedules
- Brookfield Library Recommendations: Jan. 22