Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield, Elm Grove, Elmbrook spring elections loom ahead
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: Dec. 3
- Taste of the Town: Cici's Pizza
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Dec. 3
- POLICE REPORT
- In Our Schools: Dec. 3
- Business Spotlight: Family roots run deep at Biloba Brewing Co.
- Brookfield chamber offers chances to learn and grow
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Dec. 3
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Dec. 3