Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Roundabout moves forward at Brookfield, North
- Resident calls for bike signage in village
- Ask NOW: Reader concerned about wooden path on Brookfield Road
- Police Report: April 15
- Karate American encourages healthy body, mind
- Local seniors find friendship, romance through music
- Brookfield East teens build Honda 350 from salvaged motorcycle parts
- Police: Girl, 10, says she was coerced into sending naked photos of herself to stranger
- Driver of stolen car stopped in Brookfield
- In Our Schools: April 14