Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Water main causes closure of Lilly Road
- Town of Brookfield denies two sign requests
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 2
- Five things to know about trains in Brookfield (1)
- Town of Brookfield once again considers Poplar Creek proposal
- Ask Now: Less meetings? Same pay?
- Brookfield author's proceeds going to Wounded Warrior Project
- Elm Grove is teaming up with Muskego, Mukwonago for new 911 system
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: July 2
- No more hot dogs: 6 ways to keep your canine cool and healthy during the summer