Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Residents asked to turn in unused prescription drugs
- Brookfield girl gets death threats from ex
- Police Report: April 22
- Your votes, your voice
- News & Notes: April 24
- For Earth Day, local officials reflect on environmental impact
- In Our Schools: April 21
- Hilton planned for town of Brookfield
- City annexes Safro dealership from town
- Salon makeover gives nod to building's history