Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Poplar Creek development granted pair of requests
- Brookfield panel seeks to avoid another Bluemound in Capitol Drive
- Home2Suites receives final approval from town of Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 6
- Poplar Creek, Home2Suites highlight town board agenda
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Ask Now: Does the city get involved in the market?
- 124th street extension off the table despite Elm Grove support
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: Aug. 6
- Elmbrook aims to increase staff satisfaction after seeing low trends in annual survey
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Aug. 6