Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook student, teacher named 2015 Herb Kohl Excellence Scholarship and Fellowship recipients
- Learning Rx: Brookfield East students compete in Moody's Mega Math Challenge and win honorable menti
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: April 16
- Brookfield looks to put finishing touches on 124th Street Commerce District
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 16
- Brookfield East seniors earn recognition in national mathematical modeling competition
- Ask Now: Why isn't the city on Facebook?
- Brookfield feels sting of tax fraud (1)
- Elmbrook Area In Our Schools; April 16