Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
- Elm Grove and AT&T still in a standoff over Watertown Plank bridge
- Brookfield/Elm Grove In Our Schools: May 5
- Brookfield's Borkowski to spend summer touring with Kids from Wisconsin
- Kathryn Martin named interim president of the Wilson Center
- Ex-Milwaukee Tool employee accused of burglary from Brookfield company
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of May 2
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: May 5
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: May 5
- Video: STEM Shuttle lands at St. Mary's in Elm Grove
- Green Bay Packers' Mason Crosby to visit Brookfield Square in support of breast cancer research