Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
- Elm Grove Public Forum: Thanks to all who helped with Elm Grove book sale
- Elm Grove to rule on new parks plan tonight
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: May 26
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of May 30
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: May 26
- Sports Authority to close Brookfield store, all stores nationwide
- Best Summer Ever: Five great summer reads
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Brookfield committee directs police department to begin prescription drug drop box program
- Brookfield committee to discuss prescription drug drop boxes in the city