Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Business Notes; May 5
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Ask Now: How are city committee members assigned?
- In Brief: No truth to rumors that Elm Grove Sendik's will close, village president says
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: May 5
- Elmbrook Schools to host first Fine Arts Festival
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: May 5
- Elm Grove and AT&T still in a standoff over Watertown Plank bridge (1)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove In Our Schools: May 5
- Brookfield's Borkowski to spend summer touring with Kids from Wisconsin