Two men were banned from Brookfield Square Mall for a year after they argued with a security officer who told them to "pull up their sagging pants," according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Police were called to the mall, 95 N. Moorland Road, at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 16 because mall security had reported that two men were being loud and boisterous.
The two men, ages 21 and 22, were arguing with the security officer who had told them to pull up their sagging pants and leave the mall, according to reports.
The men were not given any citations, but they were banned from the mall for a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Our Schools: Feb 11
- Engagement: Freckmann-Weiss
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 15
- Elm Grove releases surveillance photos of TCF Bank robbery suspects (5)
- Elmbrook School Board takes a look at crowding at Swanson school (17)
- Brookfield/Elm Grove News IQ: Feb. 4
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 4
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Feb. 4
- Ask Now: What are Ponto's other priorities, beyond development? (5)