Do you have a pressing question about life in Brookfield or a problem you want to see fixed?
Maybe you're wondering when the city will get around to patching up a rough road. Or perhaps you want to know why a building has been vacant for months. Maybe you're dissatisfied with the condition of playground equipment in a local park.
Well, NOW is the time for some answers.
On Aug. 26, Brookfield-Elm Grove NOW will be debuting a new column called "Ask NOW."
In this column, I will do some digging on our readers' behalf and come up with the information they're interested in. Simply send in your question, and I'll track down the answer.
If you know of a local problem that needs to be solved, heard a crazy rumor about something happening in Brookfield or Elm Grove, or are just curious about an issue, don't hesitate to ask. There is no question too small or bizarre.
Send Me Your questions
→ E-mail Mary Malahy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield East students spend four days out in the wilderness for 'Trees For Tomorrow' workshop
- Fairview South's Silent Auction and Craft Fair to raise funds for wheelchair-accessible van
- Brookfield, Elm Grove governments give more to senior taxi service
- Brookfield Library Recommendations: Nov. 20
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Nov. 20
- In Brief: Swanson scouts begin toy drive for Children's Hospital
- Ask Now: What's happening in Brookfield at I-94 and Moorland?
- Irgens opens TIF talks in Brookfield, gets approval on other steps
- Brookfield delays financial assistance decision as Aldermen request more information
- Brookfield's 2015 budget unanimously approved