Do you have a pressing question about life in Brookfield or a problem you want to see fixed?
Maybe you're wondering when the city will get around to patching up a rough road. Or perhaps you want to know why a building has been vacant for months. Maybe you're dissatisfied with the condition of playground equipment in a local park.
Well, NOW is the time for some answers.
On Aug. 26, Brookfield-Elm Grove NOW will be debuting a new column called "Ask NOW."
In this column, I will do some digging on our readers' behalf and come up with the information they're interested in. Simply send in your question, and I'll track down the answer.
If you know of a local problem that needs to be solved, heard a crazy rumor about something happening in Brookfield or Elm Grove, or are just curious about an issue, don't hesitate to ask. There is no question too small or bizarre.
Send Me Your questions
→ E-mail Mary Malahy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adults and seniors invited to special ice skating event at Eble arena April 9
- Ask Now: How big are Brookfield's hills?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: April 2
- Brookfield couple charged in child neglect case
- School funding cuts are a hot topic at a Wauwatosa listening session
- Brookfield aldermen to vote next week on Irgens financial aid (1)
- Businesses team up to help victims of domestic violence
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 2
- Brookfield and Elm Grove In Our Schools: April 2
- Business Spotlight: Sensible Gurus of Brookfield understands that peace of mind is knowing your tech