A restaurant manager is accused of shoving and hitting a female employee while the two talked about customer service.
Officers investigated a report from an employee of Bravo Restaurant, 95 N. Moorland Road, that she had been battered by her boss while discussing customer complaints Sunday night, according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Brookfield Police Capt. Jim Adlam said responding officers forwarded their reports to the city attorney to consider a battery charge.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Upcoming meetings: July 24, 2014
- High court sides with railroad in Elm Grove collision
- North Avenue widening plans rankle residents
- In brief: July 24, 2014
- Protecting your vehicles and valuables
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 24
- More apartments inevitable in Brookfield
- Summer camp takes edge off education at St. John Vianney