A restaurant manager is accused of shoving and hitting a female employee while the two talked about customer service.
Officers investigated a report from an employee of Bravo Restaurant, 95 N. Moorland Road, that she had been battered by her boss while discussing customer complaints Sunday night, according to the city of Brookfield police report.
Brookfield Police Capt. Jim Adlam said responding officers forwarded their reports to the city attorney to consider a battery charge.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: July 31, 2014 issue
- Brookfield National Night Out unites community against crime
- Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts receives $50,000 grant
- Spirited duo brings entertainment, inspiration to Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 31
- Upcoming meetings: July 31
- Village heeds objections to trash change
- Ask Now: What's going on with Plaza 173?
- Elm Grove man imparts financial knowledge to youth